The New Year

 


So, here we are once again, counting down the hours to the end of the year. I thought last year was tough. This one was also. Things have settled down and settled in- the loss, the grief, but we learn to deal with it and remember all the good things. God performed some miracles here and there for us and has brought us through. I am so thankful for a loving and forgiving God, that knows everything about me-my faults, my flaws and my mess ups- and yet— leads me to feast at His table filled with grace, love and forgiveness. My prayer for 2023 is from Psalm 73:17 “But I’ll keep coming closer and closer to You, Lord Yawheh, for Your name is good to me. I’ll keep telling the world of Your awesome works, my faithful and glorious God.”  (The Passion Translation). Praying God’s blessings on all my family and friends in the coming year and that you,too, will draw closer to the Lord.


~ Donna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Earth Receive Her King!

Extravagant Devotion Series ~ Introduction

Embrace Expectancy